Sarcastic Bad Bitches
Sarcasm With A Sense Of Humor
Powered by
Blogger
.
Home
Monday, 23 June 2014
Exchange of powers.
Relationship
Woman
Tweet This
Bookmark this on Delicious
When a man truly love a woman she becomes his weakness. When a woman truly love a man he becomes her strength. This is called exchange of powers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Text Widget
Join our fb page !!
Blog Archive
▼
2014
(55)
►
August
(1)
▼
June
(54)
That is the sexiest man.
Move on..
Losing you.
I love myself.
I'm a bitch.
Exchange of powers.
Life is too short.
I can.
FLIP-FLOP.
Yes, I have changed.
Thanks to all of you !!
Priceless.
Better comes after the worse.
The next man will.
I deserve better !!
Good job dumb A*s !!
Smetimes
Bullshit
Cheating is not an accident.
Would you ?
Keep your sorry.
Crazy A*s.
A mark for every breath.
Never push a loyal person.
I'm not broken.
The best feeling is when
Find someone who treats you right.
Good luck honey.
Dear Men !!
If you don't understand it !!
Unused instrument of a Father !!
I am a grown woman !!
Polite Thug !!
Fu*king Facts !!
You are either with me or you are not
She only looks happy !!
Stranger asking for a push !!
You are better !!
I'll Annoy You.
I am not one of those clingy girls.
I am worried !!
You F her again !!
Ladies !!
Naughty Johhny ;)
You Either Like Me Or You Don't.
To all my friends!!
Your opinion really don't matter.
Be strong !!
Yes, I am a woman.
You are almost there !!
I'm a bitch !!
We all need that type of man !!
Don't be afraid !!
Class !!
0 comments:
Post a Comment